Stage One is the trading name of the Theatre Investment Fund Limited (a company limited by guarantee) registered in England and Wales (company number: 01252595) whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9ET ("Stage One"). Stage One is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to www.stageone.uk.com (the "Site").
By visiting and remaining on the Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- Contacting Stage One
32 Rose Street
Email: [email protected]
- Information That We Collect From You
- We may collect information contained in any correspondence between you and us or you may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site.
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to the Site and this may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information for a number of purposes such as optimising the use of the Site or for security purposes. In particular, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting and to track information such as which browser, screen resolution and IP address you are using to access our website, in addition to tracking your movements around our website. Individual users will not be identifiable from this information.
- Use of Your Information
We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Site.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Third Party Sites and Contributors
- Security and Data Retention
- The information that you provide to us will be collected and processed on our behalf by Feast Creative Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 05062819). For the avoidance of doubt, we may also have access to this information.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
- International Data Transfers
- Your Rights
You are entitled to see the personal information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the information provided above.
Last updated: 12th March 2018